Dr. Margarita Loeza is a family medicine doctor in Venice, California and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including St. John's Health Center and UCLA Medical Center. She received her medical degree from University of California San Diego School of Medicine and has been in practice between 11-20 years. She is one of 64 doctors at St. John's Health Center and one of 114 at UCLA Medical Center who specialize in Family Medicine. She also speaks multiple languages, including Spanish.
- If you require assistance with Spanish, let us know, and we will assign a translator to help you.
- Common problems seen among the patients in our community include gastritis, headaches, asthma, diabetes, and hypertension.
- Many children come in for regular exams and minor problems. These include coughs and colds, scabies, tinea corporis, and occasional neurological problems like seizures.
- We have urinalysis equipment and Accu-Chek supplies on hand if needed.
- Prescriptions are filled at the clinic based on the medications available.
- One of our student volunteers will be assigned to shadow you and bring the patients to you.
-Medical equipment you commonly use
Flying Samaritans at UCLA cannot operate our monthly clinics without support from health professionals who volunteer their time and services. If you are interested in this unique experience don't hesitate to let us know!
Please email email@example.com with inquiries about volunteering with us.
Are you interested in volunteering but don't want to go to Mexico? Help educate the next generation of doctors and nurses! Flying Samaritans is looking for health professionals to give students seminars at our bi-weekly general meetings!
If interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Patient assessment and triage
- Status of healthcare in the United States and Latin America
- Introduction to healthcare professions
- Medical School Application process
- HIV/AIDS, Heart Disease, Cancer and Diabetes education
- OR any topic of your choosing!
Our General Meetings are every other Wednesday at 6 pm and last one hour.
Flying Samaritans at UCLA